Is it health or unhealthy?

This blog; A 40-year-old man who has quit smoking for 20 years has been created with the desire to gather research under his roof in an attempt to make his body healthy.

        One of the most important things I've noticed since I quit smoking; as much as our industry has brought to our body and our soul health, our enemies have had any effect on our lives. Besides, one of the most important things I noticed is; when we were putting these terrible things into our lives as though they were very nature-conscious, we were excluded by thinking that most things coming from nature could be harmful. For example, I can not drink coffee because I can not get up in the morning and burnt cigarettes and coffee beans. I started to investigate every plant cucumber to drink for damage.

      Industrial production had taken so much consciousness that; most of the morning I tried to leave the french fries that I could not keep myself away from while I was worrying about the bad effects of the raisins I ate extra. Fried in oil of sunflower and these oiled potatoes are easily eaten most days; now in herbal remedies, I came up with a suspicion to swallow a spoonful of olive oil in the morning.

    This led me to investigate herbal treatments thoroughly. This blog is a candidate for a collection of information on natural grass garbage, fruit, leaves. From now on I will collect some of my own experiences with occasional plants and general information on what, how, and how. Since I have the information that I will be using, I will share what I think about the effects.

Comments

Popular Posts